Sunday, May 10, 2009

Miri Permyjaya...

I went for a cycling yesterday.

and i notice that.....a lot of changes haf taken place.....


That 2 shop houses....=_=||| Wat happened to my green field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, something still remains where it is?

Ah...this stupid tree is where my mum crashed her car......luckily she is ok.....

Hopefully the next time i came home, this will still remain....



You get to see a clear blue sky from here....^_^ cheers...


Amos sunset....


I saw 1 fella.....

Wa.........wa........~~~and quickly took one photo of him....

THEN~~~this fella......=_=|||


0.0 oh~~~so you got something to show me....



I hate the sun >.<, you see...it is facing me...

so i stood up and.....

GUY:"Amoi...jangan jalan dulu.....ada lagi!!!!"

ME:"Oh....haha...ok``" (im just planning to change my seat)

So he showed me another few trick...


Wa...


Wawa....


Wawawa....


Wawawawa....


And i was begining to wonder....how izzit like when they fall....and it look something like this....



Cei~~~~at least crack a bone or what mar~~~~

More and more guys came later on....so i leaved....

Me:"What's your name?"
GUY:"Donald. Ini untuk apa moi?"
Me:"hehehehe....bye bye"
GUY:"bye bye"

It is just for my blog Donald...=_=v yeah~~


This is the best picture i got...

It will be better if i got a better camera...see all those muscle...gross....

2 comments:

  1. oi wher is ur comment box. u meant tat he actually perform for u to take pict hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment box ah.....i changed the layout...and i havent put it back here yet....

    Dunno what is wrong with my blogger...everything seems out of order.....

    Ya, he is jealous of his frenz.....because i snap his frenz pic first mah....

    ReplyDelete