Monday, April 27, 2009

Semester 3 English For Communication Exam

Two words "Screw Up"

Guess what......the foolish me!!! I was given 2 hours to complete all the questions yet i couldn't managed to finish all up on time!!!!
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

I was so miserable that i went to SS2 Pasar Malam and spent lots of money on foods and drinks.......=_=

Cheer up mah~~~~ (Actually it's an excuse)

By the way, i went to the MPH warehouse sale after my exam and i bought tis book for Rm9!!!!
It was super CHEAP!!!!!!!!

Oh ya~~~this book came with another cover.....like this

Rm25 for this cover. No kidding...it was the same story, same publisher and same author but not the price~~~Guess maybe it was the time matter......Mine one is first published on sep 2008. First version nei~~~

And i also bought myself にほんごのじっしょうです for Rm3!!!!!
It's a mini dictionary....see....its not even bigger than my mousepad.....hoho~~~i like it very much because its in pink!!! Oh~~so girlish @_@

By the way, there was a corner where all the books on sell was written by local made authors whom proudly (i doubt it~~) carry the label "Made In Malaysia". I saw Yvonne Lee(one of my favourite), Daphne Lim and Yvonne Foong to name some.........and~~~~one of the most amazing local born authors...."May-Zhee Lim"



What??? Never heard before........aiyo!!!! Go check out her blog here.....

Why is she amazing????

Easy, because she got her first book published at the age of 15. 15 man!!! Is a rare case in Malaysia....

To be honest, i haven't read any of her book yet.

Hehe.....most likely this is wat you'll be having in your mind now. Let me know if i'm right.
Probably you:"What lar~~~ Talk so much.....you yourself also never read ppl book b4 mar...."
Gyee: "=_= but i got read her blog nei~~~same thing wua~~~"
Oh well, it cost Rm25 for that book....not worth it....cuz if i'm not mistaken the market price is also around Rm25...so it make no different...

Ah~~~~now this is wat we called cheap~~~~~~~~!!!

Meg Cabot Princess Diary Series.....Rm5 each

I'm not a great fans of Meg Cabot because her book is too girlish....not my cup of tea but if you plan to do some reading this summer...Is a nice series to pick up....(b'cuz it is CHEAP.....Wuahahaha)

What else............? Hmmp~~~~

Lazy to talk more.....see for yourself.....
Nah~

What??? Cant see the books???? Who ask you go and look at the books......Look at those leng zai leng lui ma~~~~see what they are doing???

Nah~~~the first pairs~~~

Men In Red:"Wat a tiring day today isn't it??? Hey! Wanna go to Chow Kit tonight???"

Men In Black:"Ya.....so tiring oledi still wan to go out tonight? No wan laR~~"
Men In Red:"Come lar~~~come lar~~~Is going to be fun~~~"
Men In Black:"Dun Wan lar~~~"
Men In Red:"Come lar~~~come lar~~~"
You overheard theirs conversation....what will you do???

Act like you dunno and start flipping books......nice try lady but dun forget you are not paid to flip book.
Nah~~the second pairs

Men standing:"How long i still haf to wait?"
Men Bending:"Be patient...sweethearth~~~wait me finish stacking up all this books then we can go....."
=_= forgive me...i learnt all this crap from my cnglish course where usually i get question like "Look at the picture below and write a story about what happening in the pic..bla~~bla~~bla~~"
Yeah...crap~~~

This warehouse sale is the first ever warehouse sale i'd been to so far in Selangor. I did found something interesting.
Nah~

"The Nightmare Room" by R.L.Stines
R.L.Stines. One of my favourite author dates back to 1997, i'm 9 years old ^_^v that time. Hehe.....Now thinking back, i wonder how i managed to read two books of his everyday. Its' like a dos to be taken daily. I still remember the first book i'd read written by R.L.Stines is titled "The piano lesson can be murder".
Its' one of the book from the famous Goosebumps series. Reading his books, i'd picked up words like haunted, creepy, spooky, headless, dummy, monster and a lot more......hehehe~~~
Beside this Goosebumps series, there are also Sweetvalley High.....The Hardyboys.....Singapore True Ghost Stories *_*.......Fear Street......Wow!!! Peoples my age would know(excluding those who din't read).....these are the "most-read" books at that period of time.
I also found the Smallvile Series....cost Rm3 each...and also Buffy the Vampire Slayer series Rm4 each. These are the books i used to read back in secondary.

Now i read book like this~~~

"Memoirs of a Geisha"
The movie suck but not the novel.

I found a shelf stacked completely with my current most favourite author "Cecilia Ahern" books.

Erm...maybe not completely.....

I would recomment "Where Rainbows End" to you among all the list of her books. I personally think that this story were even better than "PS I love you"......It just drove me to sleep after reading a few pages of "Ps~~I LUF U~~~".....Dunno why they film it into a movie....By the way, check out "If You Could See Me Now"...also another story by Cecilia Ahern......not the book....but do take notes of when the movie is going to be show on the big screen..........probably in 2011...i guess.....
Next to my favourite authors.....Looks!!! Who we got here............?

Yep....Is Sohpie Kinsella the shopaholic who recently got one of her book in the big screen...Nah~~~

I'm never able to read her books from head to toes..........I dunno why.....but her books...erm~~~so so only lo~~~i know most girls love her......but i'm the exemption here...By the way, what you saw here is all Rm25 each....Cheaper than the market price....but i did managed to found 2 books of her with the wrong price tag.....Rm9.....=_=
An insight of the MPH warehouse sale

Not much peoples because they are closing soon.
Hehe...check out this fellas~~~

Oh my god...since when she became so fat >.<
By the way, check out this fellas as well.....

"Wu~~~a hardcopy Inkhearth......,"said Spiky
Now what's so interesting about that book you are reading????

Look at me mar~~~i'm taking pic man!!

I left the warehouse sale after being "halao" by the workers there.
Here's the way he uses....

Man:"Amoi!!! Tak habis-habis ni kah??? Dah mau tutup ni~~~Cepatlah sikit...."

Me:"Har? Mau tutup sudah ah~~~bukan buka sampai 7 malam mei?

Man:"Mana 7 malam.....buka sampai kat karang aja!!! Hari ni presale aja...esok datang lagi la!"

Me:"Har...? Presale...."

Suddenly the light went off....=_=
I tot that guy was fooling me.....but when i got outside cursing that fellow.....i saw this banner...




Allright, so i'm wrong.....it is a presale after all....


I then went to SS2 Pasar Malam with my fellow coursemates.....

One of them was missing.....=_= thanks to the happy Spiky....


So, i took again...
Same result.....=_= tis time thanks to Jestrine.....


Erm.....you 2 are a little bit extra.....=_=V


It was a windy day, so we decided to walk instead.....


Bought these junks at the Pasar Malam......
and went to 100 yens shop later....

Here is Jestrine.....i wonder what she is staring at


I cant believe that someone among us got this thing with him.....
It's a Japanese 100 Yens penny....

"Let's buy things with this!!!......100 yens mar!!!! No wrong ar~~"
=_= I'll wait and see weather they let you walk off with theirs stuffs or dial up a Man In Blue to greet you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment